Massage Therapist - Licensed jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Sephora it's specialized into Personal Care & Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Massage Therapist – Licensed job positions are vacant on Sephora company, located in Bend with a rate of $12.60-25.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Store Name Number: OR Bend 1270
Address: The Shops at The Old Mill 425 SW Powerhouse Dr 303 Bend OR97702 United States US
Job Type: Part Time
Hourly Salaried: Hourly Non Exempt
Position Type: Regular
It s all about our clients. That s where you come in to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion it s not just about the product but about making a client s day through teaching inspiring and playing together. It takes skill which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion we ll teach you everything you need to know.
Your role at Sephora: As a Licensed Beauty Advisor you are an expert in all thing s beauty Greeting clients and providing friendly knowledgeable service is the standard. You will also:
* Deliver exceptional customized paid service experiences including product knowledge applications and lessons in makeup and skincare
* Ensure all state license requirements are met regarding paid services
* Share in the day to day store activities which include but are not limited to hygiene cleaning standards product replenishment loss prevention programs and client sampling program
* Assist in other areas of the store if requested necessary such as the cash wrap
* Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Work Life Balance Respect for All Teamwork Initiative
We think you d be great for this role if you have:
* 1 3 years retail or service industry experience
* Passionate about make up beauty and a strong attention to detail
* Love of service and selling to clients and strong communication skills
* Licensed to perform paid services as required by the state in which you work
* Flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights weekends and holidays
* Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery
You ll love working here because:
* The people. You will work with some of the most talented supportive smart and kind leaders and teams people you can be proud to call your teammates.
* The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product from training and brand visits often multiple times a month.
* Education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.
* The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits competitive 401k charitable gift matching and a perks program that includes various discounts at participating companies.
* The LVMH family. Sephora s parent company LVMH is one of the largest luxury groups in the world providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton Celine Moet Chandon Marc Jacobs Dior and so many more.
Our legal team wants you to know what s required:
* Proof of licensing as required by the State
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend stretch to stock shelves
* Handle and apply beauty products to clients including fragrance
* Adherence to Sephora s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
If you are a Colorado applicant applying to a Colorado job posting: click here https: jobs.sephora.com USA content Colorado Nonexempt Benefits locale en US to view additional information regarding this and other postings in connection with Colorado s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.