First Interstate BancSystem Inc.
Lead Civil Engineering Project Manager jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The First Interstate BancSystem Inc. it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Lead Civil Engineering Project Manager job positions are vacant on First Interstate BancSystem Inc. company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
As a Community Development Officer this position will serve as an expert resource for bankers and staff on community development service lending and investment programs. This position maintains effective outreach relationships with various organizations including but not limited to affordable housing economic development tribal and community development organizations. Establishes and maintains relationships with community organizations such as activist groups community agencies non profit and minority groups. Maintains strong business relationships with internal team members as well as external clients and customers supporting the Western Region of FIB develops an understanding of issues they face and provides information regarding Federal Reserve Bank s policies and procedures relating to the Community Reinvestment Act CRA and community development service lending and investments.
Serves in a highly visible role in community. Responsible for representing the company in community and economic development activities. Functions as a business development referral source in large complex and or highly sensitive target market areas. Represents the company in all western division aspects of community outreach to assess community credit needs and the company s effectiveness in meeting those needs. Identifies and refers business lending opportunities. Monitors and maintains current knowledge of public programs aimed at supporting and or subsidizing community development efforts. Recommends changes and improvements to management to improve Community Development programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Coordinate and implement the Bank s Community Development outreach efforts and actively participate in the Bank s lending investment and services initiatives and promoting Community Reinvestment Act CRA qualified business development opportunities.
* Responsible for the preparation and direct oversight CD loan portion of the Federal Reserve Bank FRB HMDA Community Reinvestment Act CRA data verification examination. Assist as needed on bank wide FRB CRA examination.
* Coordinate the Bank s Community Reinvestment Act CRA initiatives for community development lending community development investments philanthropic giving volunteerism initiatives financial education Federal Home Loan Bank affordable housing program activities and other community development services. Provide training for bankers on issues related to CRA community development services lending and investments.
* Develop and maintain an effective outreach program that identifies and addresses issues facing underserved areas affordable housing small minority owned businesses communities consumers and state and local governments regarding community and consumer banking issues and economic development issues.
* Serve on the boards and committees of organizations whose primary purpose is to serve the LMI in the AA s of the Bank.
* Travel is required up to approximately 25 of the calendar year.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s Degree B.A. from a four year college or university and one to two years related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong working knowledge of laws and regulations related to Community Reinvestment Act CRA community development lending and community development investments.
General knowledge of some of the more common tax credit solutions: New Market Tax Credits Low Income Housing Tax Credits Historic Tax Credits.
Ability to read analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries of complaints of customers regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management public groups and or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest commissions proportions and percentages.
Ability to define problems collect data establish fact and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger handle or feel reach with hands and arms climb or balance and stoop kneel crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you are a current FIB employee please apply through the Career Worklet in the Employee Portal.