Laboratory Safety Officer jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Atkore it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Laboratory Safety Officer job positions are vacant on Atkore company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Atkore is forging a future where all Atkore brands suppliers employees customers partners and communities are building better together a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world.
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical mechanical and safety infrastructure solutions to power and protect the world. With approximately 3 900 employees and 65 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide Atkore manufactures electrical conduit cable management systems armored cable metal framing and security products and solutions is a recent recipient of a Great Place to Work certification. Atkore s commitment to quality delivery and value helps customers realize their vision. Atkore forges relationships and shapes the future with breakthrough results enhanced technology and innovative product offerings.
We are currently searching for a Shipper Receiver to be based out of Eugene location. Reporting to the Shipping Manager this person will be responsible for pulling and packing orders loading and unloading trucks and making sure the product is secure and safe.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior success as a Shipper Receiver or equivalent position at Atkore International and experience in lean manufacturing or business system based company is a plus.
* Knows and follows plant safety rules and wears proper PPE
* Knows and follows yard and dock loading unloading safety rules and procedures
* Able to locate accurately count and package products for shipment
* Inspect products and packaging for damage
* Package palletize and bundle product for shipment using means appropriate for method of transportation
* Proficient with all sorts of material handling and packaging devices including forklifts pallet jacks and banders
* Cycle count product
* Accurately receive and record inbound freight shipments
* Correctly identify and put away purchased manufactured fittings
* Aware of overstock areas
* Load out customer will calls and other docked van freight
* Unload product from flatbeds and docked van freight
* Able to correctly tie down loaded flat racks
* Packing accuracy must be at or exceed an acceptable level
* Perform general warehouse duties and cleanup
* All other assigned duties
* Minimum educational requirement is high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Good understanding of basic math required for quick and accurate counting and calculations
* High attention to detail accuracy time management and organization
* Shows initiative
* Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment comfortable with multiple competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner
* Must be able to work safely and efficiently in a fast paced work environment
* Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and occasionally lift and or move up to 70 pounds.
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore s culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System ABS which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People Strategy and Processes tied together with Lean Daily Management LDM to manage and sustain the business we have today and Strategy Deployment Process SDP to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution improves our customer s experience and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way that s how we win
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results stays focused on being standout leaders and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities all in a way that s consistent with our core values. Together we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical dental vision 401 k with company match a generous maternity paternity leave flexible spending accounts tuition reimbursement as well as life accident and disability insurance. In addition Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age color disability ethnicity marital or family status national origin race religion sex sexual orientation gender identity military veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader