IT Specialist (48203) jobs are vacant in Medford,OR. The Lithia Motors it's specialized into Information Technology industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
IT Specialist (48203) job positions are vacant on Lithia Motors company, located in Medford with a rate of $19-114/hour.
More details about the job listing:
L0021 LAD Advertising
Lithia Motors Medford OR
Lithia Motors NYSE: LAD is the third largest automotive retailer in the U.S. and was named a 2019 Oregonian Top Workplaces award winner. We are one of the fastest growing companies on the Fortune 500 265 in 2019
With a mission of Growth Powered by People Lithia continuously creates new opportunities for our people. We aim to create an environment where you are enabled to reach your highest potential where you feel both inspired and supported.
With core values to Earn Customers for Life Take Personal Ownership Improve Constantly and Have Fun we believe in celebrating success and cheering one another on
We re HIRING NOW for an Internet Client Advisor This role is based at our beautiful Corporate offices in downtown Medford OR.
Internet Client Advisor Lithia Direct
Internet Client Advisors assist customers on Lithia s internet and mobile sites. Client Advisors also work Internet leads for select stores. The primary goal of a Lithia Direct Client Advisor is to assist customers with basic questions and to develop leads for our stores. Lithia Direct Agents have a working knowledge of store inventories and processes.
Lithia Direct Internet Client Advisors report to the Lithia Direct Supervisor.
* Proficiency with store and department processes CRM s ADP Drive chat platform and phone systems
* Proficiency with all departmental documents language training and processes related to CRM and Lead Management
* Adherence to all standards and guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook
* Respond to assigned internet leads within 5 minutes of assignment
* Maintain presence on chat throughout shift
* Proficiently work multiple chats at a time
* Maintain Lithia Direct agent log of all customer contacts
* Merge individual agent log with company ALOG daily to find assisted sales
* Submit assisted sales daily to Lithia Direct manager and admin in proper format
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other Lithia employees and work as a team
* Assist dealerships promptly professionally and consistently. All communications must be clear concise and documented
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong attention to detail
* Sense of urgency
* Excellent communication
* Time Management
* Degrees High School Bachelor in Business Management or Communications
* Experiences Customer Service Call Center Sales Office Clerical.
* Does the right thing takes action and adapts to change
* Self motivates believes in accountability focuses on results makes plans and follows through
* Believes in humility shares best practices desires to keep learning measures performance and adapts to improve results
* Thrives on a team stays positive lives our values
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.*
* Up to 1 3 of time: standing walking lifting up to 25 pounds
* Up to 2 3 of time: sitting kneeling reaching talking hearing
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Medical Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays PTO
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401 k Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Lithia Learning Center
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver s license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status . We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements.