Info Security Engineer jobs are vacant in Clackamas,OR. The Warn it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Info Security Engineer job positions are vacant on Warn company, located in Clackamas with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Under general supervision supports Warn Industries electrical needs through participating in the design and development of programmable manufacturing equipment. Applies installs programs and supports software that contributes to the advancement of state-of-the-art manufacturing. Installs repairs replaces and maintains electrical equipment fixtures and systems. Assist as needed in production line-down control system-related issues. Assists in the design and maintains automated manufacturing processes researches new opportunities and trains others. Leads the organization in developmental strategies for improved automation standardization of equipment and systems that monitor and improve processes in production
* Participates in the design of manufacturing equipment tooling and processes that require a broad theoretical understanding and application of the physical sciences. Evolves design of equipment to improve quality cost and reliability.
* Contributes to the advancement of state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. Actively involved with the transition of products and manufacturing processes from the prototype stage into full production.
* Analyzes new product designs assemblies and components to improve product reliability quality and to ensure compatibility with manufacturing processes and cost objectives.
* Design automation systems utilizing PLCs motion controls servo micro-stepping motors robotics HMI SCADA
* Identify and implement process monitoring controls utilizing actuators transducers analog digital measurements and interfacing.
* Implement machine monitoring data logging and data processing in a networking environment.
* Research and identifies causes of technical manufacturing equipment problems. Defines and implements a permanent solution.
* Uses programming languages: Basic Visual Basic PLC Knowledge in Siemens GE Allen Bradley and Labview CNC.
* Generates documentation including electrical and pneumatic schematics a trouble-shooting guide service manuals.
* Provide required training to operators maintenance crew.
* Establish standardization of control systems.
* Assembles and installs electrical mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment and systems such as production machinery fixtures.
* Performs assigned work in compliance with National Electric Code NFPA 70
* Maintains electrical log of new construction work performed.
* Uses a variety of hand and power tools and machines to perform duties.
* Troubleshoots and repairs electrical and or electro-mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction disassembly of equipment and repair replacement of electrical and electronic parts and components: wiring controllers switches motors PLCs circuit boards relays enclosures etc.
* Reviews work requests for electrical repairs and maintenance determines the nature of the problem and recommends an appropriate solution.
* May participate in Warn Industries selection process as necessary.
* Participates in team meetings as required safety problem-solving etc. .
* Implements the Quality Policy and Procedures in all aspects of daily duties and responsibilities.
* Responsible for prompt and regular attendance as scheduled.
* Work safely and without injury.
* Accountable for developing and monitoring processes and practices necessary for legal and ethical compliance in assigned areas.
* Ability to calculate fault current for new and existing facility equipment and continuing implementation of Arc Flash Compliance
Required Education and or Experience:
* Minimum 2 year Associates Degree and or technical school with electrical manufacturing emphasis.
* Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
* Minimum of four years of Control Systems Design and implementation.
* Ability to use a variety of PLC programming logic.
* Must be able to use a PC effectively.
* Ability to use and understand motion control systems servo micro-stepping motors and robotics.
* Capable of designing and implementing HMI devices.
* Ability to use and set up LVDTs.
* Be able to implement analog transducers to interface to digital control systems.
* Ability to implement data logging and control data process.
* Ability to troubleshoot and repair production and facility equipment is required.
* Ability to read and draw basic electrical schematics.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints assembly drawings and wire diagrams.
* Must have knowledge of the practices tools equipment and materials used within the electrician s trade.
* Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of pertinent local state and national codes.
* Must possess basic reading writing and computation skills.
* Ability to continuously improve and learn new skills.
* Must possess good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work under general supervision.
* Willing to adapt the schedule to meet production requirements.
* Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers customers and visitors.
* Ability to effectively problem-solve and lead problem-solving efforts as necessary.
* Excellent communication interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to facilitate activities necessary to a project s completion.
* Must be enthusiastic about adopting Warn Industries Core Values: Never Compromise Trust Honesty Partner with Customers Commitment Teamwork Personal Development Lead by Example.
* Must have a history of impeccable integrity ethics and fair play.
* Ability to network multiple workstations and machines together for machine cell integration.
* Ability to maintain and troubleshoot controls for wastewater processing equipment monitoring and reporting systems.
Ability to read write verbalize and comprehend instructions and correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to team members and customers as job duties require. Conflict resolution skills. Good interpersonal skills.
Must have basic computation skills equivalent to education requirements. Higher skills may be required depending on actual job duties.
Physical and Visual Activities:
Standing walking sitting lifting carrying balancing stooping reaching handling feeling acuity-far acuity-near depth perception and field of vision. See all colors. Frequently communicate with employees and customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information. Frequently move about inside the office to access file cabinets office machinery attend meetings etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity tools such as a calculator copy machine and computer printer.
May require a combination of sitting standing and walking. May require lifting up to 50 pounds with assistance.
Environment Atmospheric Conditions:
This position is performed in a shop environment. Team members in this position will be exposed to loud operating machinery cold temperatures chemicals and vapors. The team member will frequently be required to work outside and at heights. The team member may occasionally be required to work in an office environment.
Machines Tools Equipment Software:
Hand and power tools electrical meters and tools ladders lifts etc. Personal computer PLC programming experience preferably with Siemens GE Fanuc and Allen Bradley PLC controllers LabView Data Acquisition software.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act A.D.A. and is not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be required for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this or similar positions and additional duties may be assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER