Health Care Specialist- 68W- Part-time National Guard jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Prep Network it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Health Care Specialist- 68W- Part-time National Guard job positions are vacant on Prep Network company, located in Portland with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Prep Girls Hoops www.prepgirlshoops.com https: www.prepgirlshoops.com is the platform for high school basketball visibility. Prep Girls Hoops hasover 100 writers in 30states and produces 1 000 articles a month on high school and grassroots girls basketball.
In order to more effectively cover as many players as possible we re always looking to build our team with hardworking hoops junkies who are passionate about growing the game and providing coverage to players who may not get it otherwise.
* PASSIONATE. First and foremost we re looking for people that love the game and players at ALL levels. Do you like the next up and comer The diamond in the rough Perfect. So do we.
* KNOWLEDGEABLE CREATIVE. Building a baseline level of knowledge of the high school basketball scene in a particular market can be done through time in the gym but having a background in the sport with established connections is a huge plus.
* SELF DIRECTED DRIVEN. We aren t watchdogs and won t be looking over your shoulder every hour to make sure you re doing what you re supposed to do. Care about the quality of your work. Pay attention to details. Execute with passion.
* COACHABLE COMMUNICATIVE. We re all about independence and autonomy but our editorial team will provide feedback to make your content as strong as possible.
* BE IN THE GYM. We re all about producingarticles efficiently but there s no substitute for being in the gym to see players live and network with thebasketball community in your area.
* INNOVATE. We encourage our writers to progress. Try new ideas. Use your autonomy. There s not a lot of bureaucracy or yellow tape. Have an idea Go for it.
* LEARN GROW. You re a part of the fastest growing high school basketball network in the country. Our editorial team is always sharing new ideas to help our writers come up with new compelling ways to cover players at all levels.
* GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED. Tips tricks and tools to make life easy for you plus around the clock communication when you need it.
* CHALLENGE YOU. You want to be great and want to improve the quality of your work We can help with feedback and examples to help you grow.
* PAY YOU. All Prep Hoops positions are paid competitively with similar jobs in the market.
Come join the Prep Network team selected as a2020 recipientof theBest Employers in Sports Award https: frontofficesports.com best employers by Front Office Sports.
Successful contributors have included current and former coaches at the prep and collegiate level officials journalists and basketball enthusiasts.