Global Studies Institute (GSI) Pro Tem Research Assistant - Open Pool jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The 3M Companies it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Global Studies Institute (GSI) Pro Tem Research Assistant – Open Pool job positions are vacant on 3M Companies company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Clinical Specialist Wound Care Portland OR
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life so it s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at and its leaders will support and guide you. With a diversity of people global locations technologies and products 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93 000 other curious creative 3Mers.
One of the best parts of my job is feeling the impact of 93 000 3Mers collaborating around the world and seeing the difference they re able to make in people s lives. Julie Bushman executive vice president of International Operations at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private public government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You ll Make in this Role
As a Wound Care Clinical Specialist you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here you will make an impact and will primarily be responsible for the education and training on 3M s Advanced Wound care and Skin care product lines to our customers in a clinical setting.
* Training clinicians about 3M Skin and Wound care products for evaluations or conversions product in servicing
* Support product evaluations with follow up calls troubleshooting data analysis Making sales calls with sales representatives and providing clinical and technical information that supports enhances the sales presentation
* Assisting sales and marketing with business presentations Providing continuing education credit eligible education programs on wound and skin care topics that support 3M s business objectives
* Developing protocols or customized tools for qualified customers Training sales reps on wound and skin care principles and reinforcing or clarifying product training as needed
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one 3M requires at a minimum the following qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree or higher completed and verified prior to start from an accredited institution
* Current certification s such as: Certified Wound and Ostomy Care Nursing CWOCN Certified of Wound Care Nursing CWCN and or Certified Wound Specialist CWS
* Five 5 years general nursing experience in a hospital home care and or long term care environment
* Current unrestricted Registered Nurse RN license
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* Bachelor s degree or higher in Nursing or related discipline from an accredited institution
* Minimum of two 2 years of experience as a Wound and Skin Care Specialist or similar position Ability to function independently possess superior organizational and time management skills and understand principles of adult learning
* Current membership in a professional organization e.g. WOCN or AAWC
Travel: May include up to 50 domestic
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status e.g. H1B status
Supporting Your Well being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before during and after the interview process check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com careers.
Learn more about 3M s creative solutions to the world s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter 3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
Pay Benefits Overview: https: www.3m.com 3M en US careers us working at 3m benefits
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history either by: 1 uploading a resume or 2 entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here select the country where you are applying for employment and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.