American Campus Communities
General Clean/Preventative Maintenance Technician $18.44/hr with $500 Sign On Bonus jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The American Campus Communities it's specialized into Mechanics & Installers & Service Tehnicians industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
General Clean/Preventative Maintenance Technician $18.44/hr with $500 Sign On Bonus job positions are vacant on American Campus Communities company, located in Portland with a rate of $14-35/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
* Paints interior walls as needed.
* Assists in the maintenance and general repairs of the buildings exterior and interior Systems.
* Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses wiring and belts in maintenance equipment.
* Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
* Prepares apartments for occupancy in accordance with apartment turnover protocols.
* Performs duties outlined in the ACC BOSS program.
* Keeps property grounds clean.
* Other duties as assigned.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
* Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion diversity and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion diversity and accountability driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
* The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
* Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
* Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and or video and audio recorded for quality control and or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position you should have:
* A High school diploma or equivalent. And or one to three months related experience.
* The ability to operate of various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
* The ability to use small power tools and hand tools drive a golf cart and life various items up to 50 lbs.