First Interstate BancSystem Inc.
General Accounting Clerk jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The First Interstate BancSystem Inc. it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
General Accounting Clerk job positions are vacant on First Interstate BancSystem Inc. company, located in Bend with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Responsible for daily teller transactions in both the lobby and drive up locations of the branch. Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service and for developing and maintaining client relationships by recognizing referral opportunities for additional Retail products and other lines of business. This is an advanced position and employee typically has prior teller or cash handling experience of 2 years or more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES include the following other duties may be assigned.
* Process expected number of teller transactions or more daily using our current teller platform. Transactions include processing deposits loan payments mortgage payments credit card payments escrow payment cash advances check cashing official check purchases gift card sales travel card sales proof transactions and the buying or selling of foreign currency.
* Responsible for the effective use of 360View including Activities Incidents and Referrals to business partners. Referrals to other lines of business include Retail Commercial Payment services Treasury Wealth management and Home Loan departments.
* Responsible for recognizing the need to place holds according to Reg CC and bank policy and for following all proper check and cash handling standards.
* Mentors Teller I and II employees.
* Follows all check and proper cash handling standards.
* Meets or exceeds bank cash balancing standards.
* Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions and applies to designated job responsibilities.
* Keeps up to date on regulation changes follows all bank policies and procedures and completes all required annual or job specific training.
* Embraces First Interstate Bank vision mission and values.
This position may have supervisory responsibilities in small retail branches.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree GED and a minimum of 2 years customer service cash handling experience required.
OTHER SKILLS ABILITIES
Attention to detail including verbal and written instructions maintain confidentiality effective use of tact and diplomacy as it relates to clients and co workers working knowledge and use of a personal computer Word Excel software programs and strong 10 key skills preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk hear stand walk use hands to finger handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop kneel crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you are a current FIB employee please apply through the Career Worklet in the Employee Portal.