Raphael and Associates
Forestry Technician (Prevention) jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Raphael and Associates it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Forestry Technician (Prevention) job positions are vacant on Raphael and Associates company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Raphael Associates is a third party administrator and independent claims adjusting company internationally recognized for exceptional service. We understand the importance of adapting to the demands of a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our client s specific needs. As a claims organization what we do is complex. Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service retain extraordinary professionals and utilize the best technology in the industry
As a leading organization in the industry we offer dynamic and challenging opportunities to individuals who want to make a difference. We value camaraderie vision a passion for excellence creativity and a roll up your sleeves get it done mentality. We are searching for experienced energetic creative and self reliant professionals for exciting career opportunities
The work of our field adjusters directly attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise customer service skills and ability to execute with a high degree of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a self motivated and skilled adjuster to apply their knowledge and grow with a forward thinking organization
* Conduct thorough field investigations to evaluate damage and determine the scope and loss of property.
* Document investigations utilizing claims handling and estimation software to determine related damage and provide estimates scope of loss and cost of repairs .
* Make prompt contact and interview related parties including insured witnesses and others as appropriate. Take detailed notes of your interactions and enter them in our internal claims handling software.
* Identify any subrogation potential and liability exposure and consult with supervisor.
* Work seamlessly with internal examiners to prepare reports for clients.
* Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
* At least 3 years of relevant experience
* Must maintain current and valid adjuster license es
* Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
* Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general construction
* Excellent human relations and customer service skills
* Experience at an independent adjusting company a plus
* Experience with Xactimate or ImageRight or similar a plus
* Must maintain a valid driver s license
* Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of the position climb ladders to perform roof inspections carry own materials that can weigh in excess of 30 lbs. etc.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Most importantly you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical function within a dynamic growing company