Market of Choice
Forestry Technician (Fire/Fuels) jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The Market of Choice it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Forestry Technician (Fire/Fuels) job positions are vacant on Market of Choice company, located in Eugene with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Market of Choice is a growing local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for professional development. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health dental
and vision insurance competitive wages and a matching 401 k retirement plan.
The Market of Choice Loss Prevention Team is a group of highly trained professionals utilizing the best technology. The Loss Prevention Specialist will cover all stores in his or her area and visit stores in other areas for training and special projects. The ALPS will be involved in external and internal
investigations employee and customer safety vendor and shortage issues and physical security design and implementation.
As an Area Loss Prevention Specialist some of your duties will include:
* Conduct surveillance for criminal acts
* Apprehend detain and process shoplifters
* Assist in ORC investigations
* Document criminal acts and build solid criminal cases
* Conduct internal and external investigations
* Write accurate and precise reports
* Testify in criminal and civil court
* Conduct safety shrink and physical security audits
* Provide all other Loss Prevention functions
* Valid OR drivers license and reliable transportation
* Interest in a career in retail Loss Prevention
* A professional courteous and calm attitude
* Excellent observation and planning skills
* Ability to think clearly under pressure
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of local state laws
* 18 years or older
* DPSST Certified
* Proficiency using MS Office Digital Cameras and CCTV operations
* Preference will be given to applicants with at least three 3 years of loss prevention experience but all applications are welcome.
* Applicants must be available for weekends after hours and occasional out of town work.
For more information or to apply now you must go to the website below. Please do not email
your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants