Forest Fire Management Officer (High-Complexity) jobs are vacant in Springfield,OR. The Best Buy it's specialized into Security & Protective Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Forest Fire Management Officer (High-Complexity) job positions are vacant on Best Buy company, located in Springfield with a rate of $14.80-29.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
At Best Buy we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
* Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships exhibiting empathy and providing solutions to their needs.
* Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery installation and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
* Maintains phone and in person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
* Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
* Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
* Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in store stock repairs.
* Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
* Current valid driver s license
* Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards e.g. minimal number of violations accidents etc.
* Ability to consistently lift carry maneuver products weighing 75lbs individually or 150lbs as a team support tools such as a harness dolly and or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing as required within 90 days of hire
* Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
* Previous experience in sales delivery installation and or repair
* Previous experience in Customer Service