Food Processing Production Operator jobs are vacant in Harrisburg,OR. The CHS Inc it's specialized into Manufacturing industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Food Processing Production Operator job positions are vacant on CHS Inc company, located in Harrisburg with a rate of $11-17/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Operator Mill Feed Bagger
Harrisburg OR US 97446 9662
Date posted: Aug 26 2021
Job ID: 2695
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10 000 employees are in the United States but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Nutrition in Harrisburg OR is hiring for a day shift Feed Bagger.
* Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently.
* Adhere to CHS quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving load out and bagging.
* Perform necessary sequencing recording and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift.
* Maintain accurate production and FDA records entering data into tablet.
* Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
* Assist management with production scheduling inventory planning control for both ingredients and finished products.
* Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
* Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
* Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
* Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
* Observe and enforce all company policies procedures adhere to all safety FDA requirements.
* Effectively communicate with managers co workers and customers.
* Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications required
* 1 years in Production and or Operations
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health Dental Vision Hearing Life Insurance Health and Day Care Savings Accounts Paid Vacation 401K Company Funded Pension Profit Sharing Long and Short Term Disability Tuition reimbursement and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6 2020 the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration FMCSA requires employers to conduct a pre employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver s license CDL . Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization at the time of offer to CHS or an authorized third party agent of CHS to verify the information.