Firmware Development Engineer jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The AECOM it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Firmware Development Engineer job positions are vacant on AECOM company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
AECOM is seeking a Project Manager Senior Civil Engineer – Dams and Hydropower Design to be based in Seattle Washington or Portland Oregon
At AECOM we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it s improving your commute keeping the lights on providing access to clean water or transforming skylines our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative iconic solutions that push the limits of what s possible – the world s longest cable-stayed bridge record-breaking sports events the largest greenfield port development mega project life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation buildings water governments energy and the environment we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
* Fortune s World s Most Admired Companies – 2014-2020
* 1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record s 2019 Top 500 Design Firms and 1 2019 Top 200 Environmental Firms
* VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly Gold Employer
* Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation s Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
With more than 3 200 Water professionals in all major markets throughout the United States and Canada AECOM s Water business line leverages nearly a century of local national and international project experience to provide today s municipalities industries and governments with cost-effective solutions to their Water challenges. We deliver our services-from environmental planning studies to detailed design construction management and operations and maintenance-to a wide range of public and private sector clients. Our public sector work encompasses everything from small rural communities to large urban centers to agencies with regional responsibilities. Our private sector work includes assignments for multiple commercial industrial sectors including oil and gas chemicals power food and beverage manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. https: aecom.com markets water
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
* Plan coordinate direct and supervise design teams in the design of water infrastructure projects such as dams spillways outlet works hydroelectric facilities and fish passage facilities
* Resolves complex challenging issues to benefit our clients
* Manages local and national projects in accordance with AECOM s project management required practices
* Deliver project financial performance in accordance with AECOM expectations
* Act as primary point of contact with clients to identify new opportunities prepare proposals and prepare design cost estimates
* May be responsible for Project teams that include 10 or more members often representing multiple business lines working in remote locations and may include sub-contractors or sub-consultants
* BA BS Degree in engineering or related field of study
* Eight 8 years or more of related experience
* Registered professional civil engineer PE license in Washington Oregon or California or the ability to obtain one 6 months after hire
* Valid driver s license
* Travel to other offices as well as to project sites will be required
* Master s Degree in civil engineering or related field
* 15 years of experience working on dam and or hydropower facilities
* Experience with West Coast dam and hydropower clients
* Qualified applicants will have experience managing projects with 5M- 20M contract value 25M- 100M construction value
* Understanding of regulatory and permitting environment in Washington Oregon and or California including work under the jurisdiction of the State of California Division of Safety of Dams DSOD and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission FERC
* Approved by the FERC as an Independent Consultant to perform Part 12 safety inspections on dams and hydroelectric power facilities
* Strong communication skills
* PMI certified project manager PMP
* Registration as a Structural or Geotechnical Engineer
* Ability to work with limited supervision organized energetic and enthusiastic and ability to build productive working relationships within the firm and with project teams
* Strong and successful background in client relations and business development
* Proven leadership skills with a proven track-record of successful project delivery and client satisfaction
* Excellent oral and written English language presentation skills
* Strong report writing capability
* Experience with hydropower pumped storage plants is a plus
* Experience working with the U.S. Army Corps. Of Engineers is a plus
* Experience working with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation is a plus
What We Offer
When you join AECOM you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth flexibility and creativity as well as a company culture that champions inclusion diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are how we act and what we aspire to which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to make amazing happen in each neighborhood community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we believe in each person s potential and we ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Hydropower
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group DCS
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition Vacancy No. 246199BR
Additional Locations US – Portland OR – 111 SW Columbia Street
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability or protected veteran status.