Financial Advisor jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The US Bank it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Financial Advisor job positions are vacant on US Bank company, located in Bend with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Client Relationship Consultants build relationships with customers by meeting face to face and engaging them when and where they need to provide the best possible counsel. Strong client relationships are based on trust assessing and attending to customers banking needs obtaining and processing customer and account information educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services and recommending financial solutions based on each customer s unique goals and needs. They are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans opening accounts and opening and or closing the branch.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System NMLS registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Three to four years of customer service experience
* Three to four years of sales experience
Preferred Skills Experience
* Proven ability to build and foster relationships with clients through proactive outreach and follow up
* Ability to effectively engage and communicate with clients
* Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy policy procedures documentation and systems
* Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
* Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
* Experience in participating in sales campaigns promotions
* Strong mathematical problem solving and negotiation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in the financial services industry preferred
* Experience assisting less experienced personnel
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees and we believe that work life balance should be easy to achieve. That s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits including tuition reimbursement retirement plans and more by visiting usbank.com careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E Verify program is an Internet based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E Verify program.