Northwest Community Credit Union
Experienced Spa service tech jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Northwest Community Credit Union it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Experienced Spa service tech job positions are vacant on Northwest Community Credit Union company, located in Bend with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Northwest Community Credit Union serves members from offices in 14 locations across Oregon.
Teller Full time 40 hours per week
SIGN ON BONUS
We provide an additional 1.00 per hour bilingual differential for those employees who are able to support our members financial needs effectively in a second language subject to verification of strong grasp of financial terms utilizing language skillset.
Position Primary Purpose:
Delivers uncommon care exceptional member service by meeting members needs through our sales and service culture. Recommends products and services to help members meet their financial needs and goals. Performs a variety of tasks including using a computer to process transactions resolve member concerns follow proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud and promote the credit union philosophy of people helping people and objectives.
* Greets members personally and by telephone to assist them in financial transactions and other inquiries.
* Receives processes and posts member financial transactions including deposits withdrawals transfers and loan payments in an accurate and efficient manner. Maintains accurate records of all transactions.
* Processes cash orders with management oversight completes wire transactions and check 21.
* Builds relationships with members and visitors to identify and cross sell products and services that would meet their needs and provide financial benefit.
* Responds and resolves members requests problems and complaints and or directs the member to the proper person department for assistance.
* Balances cash drawer and daily transactions. Balances vault and cash dispensers when necessary.
* Performs daily maintenance for the Credit Union s ATM program orders cash for ATM with management oversight and balances ATM as needed.
* Assists management with certifications key assignments and balancing the vault.
* Completes all required training. Follows all security procedures and processes including but not limited to BSA regulations including completing CTR and SAR reports when applicable.
* All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma GED equivalent with previous experience in a customer service cash handling role. Demonstrated experience cross selling products and services a plus. Must be able to build relationships with members and identify cross sell opportunities by staying up to date on product and service offerings. Ability to multi task and work as part of a team required. Must be proficient with computers and capable of learning multiple software programs and applicable hardware.