Black Butte Ranch
Experienced Alpine Groomer jobs are vacant in Sisters,OR. The Black Butte Ranch it's specialized into Personal Care & Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Experienced Alpine Groomer job positions are vacant on Black Butte Ranch company, located in Sisters with a rate of $12.60-25.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Come work at Black Butte Ranch We have a unique employment opportunity with openings for Dual Licensed Aesthetician Nail Technicians. With a built in clientele you can work as much or as little as you like. No need to leave your current salon to come work with us with our scheduling you have the option to work both places. There is great earning potential at the Ranch Work with a fun team and exceptional clients in our beautiful Spa located at the Glaze Meadow Recreation Area.
Black Butte Ranch is a special place and the Hallmark of the BBR experience is a Consistent quality product and friendly reliable service and we take pride in our team of Dedicated and Passionate Employees. Bring your passion and pride of quality service and join our team
Wage Range: From 32 hour Treatment Rate 12.75 Standby Hours
* Handle all guest and home owners in a professional and courteous manner. Lead by example consistently conveying a positive attitude and pride in our work.
* Professionally provide nail services natural nail pedicures natural nail manicures shellac manicures shellac removal Thai foot massage and face and body treatments in our Spa.
* Continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest services and financial profitability.
* Ensure room is set up properly prior to each treatment. Prepare the room according to established standards sanitized implements clean towels and other appropriate supplies prior to each guest s arrival into the room. Set the ambiance in the room to BBR standards including: candles turned on lights dimmed water feature on and approved spa music playing.
* Help with restocking of supplies and disposing of garbage.
* Assist with keeping all areas of the spa clean and in order.
* Perform other duties as designated by your manager or supervisor.
* Stay informed of Black Butte Ranch activities and current events.
* Comply with all Black Butte Ranch policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook. Conduct all business with clients and fellow employees with integrity and in a professional manner.
* Communicate in a respectful thoughtful and positive manner with all guest and staff.
* Be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends evenings holidays and to accommodate group needs.
* A current Oregon license is required.
Specific Job Skills
* Must have liability insurance
* Must carry a current license for nail technician and Aesthetician for Oregon
* Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
* Must be able to read and write the English language.
* Must have a form of transportation
Education and or Experience: HS diploma or GED
* Proficient knowledge of pedicures manicures and shellac products
* Proficient knowledge of facials body treatments waxing of face and body
* Have working experience in customer service
Work Environment Job Conditions
1. Work in a spa atmosphere and work at our poolside location
2. Work 6 to 8 hour shifts with a full schedule This includes lunch and breaks
3. Work around guest needs or changes
1. Face to face one on one with homeowners and Guest.
2. Answering questions for homeowners and guests.
Ranch discounts use of all the many Ranch amenities including free golf Employee events and more
* Sign on Incentive Pay: Company must be reimbursed sign on bonus if you end your employment within 90 days of your start date.