Umpqua Bank Corp
Exceptional Creative Marketing Specialist Wanted jobs are vacant in Redmond,OR. The Umpqua Bank Corp it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Exceptional Creative Marketing Specialist Wanted job positions are vacant on Umpqua Bank Corp company, located in Redmond with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
* Sets up and process documents and files for loan package completion to meet lending specifications.
* Ensures correct combination of documents will be prepared received for each transaction to secure legal interests of the company.
* Review and monitor loan documents for accuracy completeness and adherence to approval conditions. Resolves a variety of customer problems issues regarding bank products and services.
* Monitor existing loans to ensure complete conformity with terms.
* Follow up with customer to obtain all necessary information and clarification on financial analysis materials and resources.
* Advance funds for payment or credit accounts at the request of the borrower or lending officer.
* Process a variety of loan payments fees and or payoffs.
* May negotiate loan signing dates with customers and loan officers.
* May work with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain the correct accurate documents to fully protect the financial institution s interests in the credit relationship.
* Provide customer service administrative support and inter intra office communication support for the department.
* Comply with all Federal State and local consumer protection laws governing loan origination including the SAFE Act the Truth in Lending Act TILA their implementing regulations Regulations G and Z and SAFE Act registration and renewal rules as defined by the bank.
* Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position and keep up to date on regulation changes.
* Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act Regulation CC Regulation E Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
Registered Mortgage Loan Originator MLO
This position requires you to act as a Bank MLO which is defined as an individual authorized by the Bank to take mortgage loan applications offer a mortgage arrange a mortgage assist a consumer in obtaining or applying to obtain a mortgage negotiates a mortgage otherwise obtain or make a mortgage for another person represent to the public through advertising or other means of communication that such person can or will perform any of these activities or refer a consumer to a loan originator Note: Except those employees of the Bank who do not discuss particular credit terms available and do not refer the consumer based on the employee s assessment of the consumer s financial characteristics to a particular Bank MLO for compensation or gain. All MLO s will be required to register as a MLO complying with the S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
This position is authorized to act as a Bank Closed End MLO which is defined as any position designated to perform the activities of a Bank MLO for closed end transactions and thus subject to specific Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z Loan Originator requirements.
* 2 3 years previous Home Lending loan assistant sales support and or administrative clerical experience or Home Lending banking experience.
* Ability to read and write with basic arithmetic skills
* Basic analytical and problem solving skills.
* Prior knowledge or experience with Home Lending loan documentation.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage internal and external customer relationships.
* Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word and Excel and other business machines.
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
* If required to act as a MLO in this position must be registered as a MLO as per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
* occasional walking
* lifting up to 10 pounds.
* Occasional travel.
No relocation offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve as community hubs our associates are given up to 40 hours of volunteer time each year and we re never satisfied with the status quo. It s no wonder we ve made Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. But greatness has no finish line so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on building relationships understanding our customers needs and connecting to people in new and innovative ways always staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all people whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression protected veteran status or disability. We maintain a drug free workplace and may perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
LI ST1 LI UP