Prestige Care Inc
EVS Attendant 1 (Housekeeping) - Eligible for a 15% Relief Differential jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Prestige Care Inc it's specialized into Cleaning & Facilities Maintenance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
EVS Attendant 1 (Housekeeping) – Eligible for a 15% Relief Differential job positions are vacant on Prestige Care Inc company, located in Bend with a rate of $11.00-19.80/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Status: Full Time Part Time On Call
Shift: Day Evening NOC
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Housekeeper do
In short you would be cleaning resident rooms as well as the general community care center to ensure safety and cleanliness. Want your housekeeping skills background and hard work to matter This is it
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what can we offer you
* The ability to work in a welcoming home like setting with like minded healthcare providers.
* The ability to serve on the leadership team at the community care center.
* Your work hard work and expertise matters here you are ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and their family members where we provide comfort security and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that
* Our 35 year old family owned and operated organization with over 80 locations in 8 states means we aren t too small but not too big. You are known here.
In this job every day you will
1. Cleans straightens and picks up trash in commons areas offices and public rest rooms to include sinks toilets plumbing fixtures mirrors furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks toilets plumbing fixtures mirrors and surfaces replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe comfortable and attractive manner keeping residents personal items safe.
5. Cleans spills soiled areas and other conditions as observed or directed.
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
7. Cleans exterior windows patios or other outside areas as assigned.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilities role a plus specifically in a multi unit environment.
* Experience working with the senior population helpful specifically in a healthcare environment.
* Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ways you can advance beyond the Housekeeper role:
Once you master this role you could consider Lead Housekeeper Resident Services Director Maintenance Director Certified Nursing Assistant or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE M F VETS DISABLED At Prestige it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity trust commitment and respect that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us coming from different experiences cultures backgrounds and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Information About Prestige Senior Living High Desert
Located at 2660 NE Mary Rose Place on the east side of beautiful Bend Oregon Prestige Senior Living High Desert is a 68 apartment all assisted living community. High Desert has a reputation for being one of the cleanest highest performing assisted living communities in the Central Oregon area including winning the Bronze National Quality Care award in 2017 https: www.ohca.com ahcancal announces 2017 bronze national quality award recipients .
Our community employs many high performing empathetic healthcare providers that serve our residents and keep our community looking absolutely stunning. If working in a home like setting in a strong team atmosphere with an award winning employer then Prestige Senior Living High Desert is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing post acute care centers as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5 000 team members who serve thousands of residents where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity trust commitment and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care you will enjoy a collaborative team oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.