ERS Field Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
ERS Field Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
At Intel Design Enablement DE is one of the key pillars enabling Intel to deliver winning products in the marketplace. As a member of DE Definition and Modeling Team you will be at the forefront of co-optimizing Intel s state-of-the-art process technology with diverse design needs in order to enable best-in-class products in data-centric world. Tech Definition and Modeling Team serves as the design interface with the process development team working out key design process interactions for all new Intel processes.
This position involves developing and maintaining spice models in internal and external circuit tools while working in a highly interactive team environment with the following responsibilities:
* Analyze large amount of Silicon data apply statistical techniques and develop predictive models for transistors to be used in circuit simulation.
* Assess quality of transistor models and validate their performance in circuit benchmarks.
* Work closely with technology development and design engineers who use or develop circuit tools compact models and process files
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork classes research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
* MS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with an emphasis in device physics with at least 2 years of experience in device modeling. PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with an emphasis in device physics.
* Understanding of transistor operation and modeling
* Python scripting and data analysis programming skills are essential
* Graduate level courses or projects relevant to device simulation RF modeling design circuit simulation and or compact model development
* Communication and presentation skills.
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0163516HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing