Tetra Tech Inc.
Environmental Services Assistant Manager jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Tetra Tech Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Environmental Services Assistant Manager job positions are vacant on Tetra Tech Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
Tetra Tech s commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. We currently have immediate opening for a Civil Environmental or Water Resources Engineer to join our established and expanding aquatic restoration and sediment team based out of Portland OR La Grande OR Bothell WA and Walla Walla WA.
The qualified candidate will have 5-8 years professional experience working as an Engineer on construction civil work earthworks aquatic restoration and or sediment remediation projects.
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3 years professional experience working as a staff or project Engineer on civil works projects remediation construction and earthworks site development projects preferably those involving aquatic and habitat restoration.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Bachelor s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering. PE preferred in Washington and or Oregon or ability to obtain within 6 months.
* Minimum of 5 years professional experience with civil earthworks and water-related projects preferably those involving aquatic restoration and or sediment remediation.
* Ability to prepare engineering design reports design plans technical specifications and cost estimates.
* Strong technical writing skills and experience writing design reports technical specifications and various resources agency reports.
* Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D and working knowledge of ArcGIS.
* Ability to create edit and work with Civil 3D surfaces from topographic survey points and LiDAR DEM or point cloud data sets.
* Strong competence of Civil 3D surfaces points corridors profile and section views grading objects and break lines as well as laying out dimensioning and detailing design drawings.
* Excellent proactive communication skills with the ability to speak write listen and ask appropriate questions to effectively convey critical technical information with all co-workers.
* Effective writing skills and experience producing quality technical reports.
* Extremely responsible equally suited to working independently or in a team environment. including restoration professionals with backgrounds in biology ecology and geomorphology.
* Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
* Able and willing to travel for assignments including multi-day field work assignments across the northwest region.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience with hydraulic and hydrologic modeling related to stream and stormwater management.
* Experience using hydraulic hydrologic modeling software such as HY8 HEC-RAS Hydraflow and HEC-HMS.
* Experience with construction or construction oversight of aquatic restoration and or sediment remediation projects.
* Experience assisting with project management tasks and working on projects with multiple stakeholders.
* Current knowledge of preeminent instream design techniques and practices.
* Experience with sediment remedial design involving both sediment dredging and capping.
* General working knowledge of land survey techniques preferred including use of RTK-GPS and Total Station equipment as well as software such as Trimble Business Center.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global multibillion-dollar company with local client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees- 20 000 associates working together to provide smart sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water environment infrastructure resource management energy and international development.
Explore our open positions at https: www.tetratech.com en careers.
At Tetra Tech we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance innovation and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http: www.tetratech.com en benefits
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are among Tetra Tech s core values. Throughout our history the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race color religion national origin military or veteran status gender age abilities sexual orientation and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability Veteran.
No calls or agencies.
* Organization: 194 CES