Environmental Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Environmental Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Mobile Graphics Product Manager PME will collaborate in the development and execution of product plans for Intel integrated and discrete graphics. Intel graphics are the most used PC graphics hardware in the world. The objective of this role is delivering the best graphics AI media and display capabilities with Intel platforms.
The product manager focuses on ensuring competitiveness of our graphics AI media and display products lead product definition and develop collaterals. You will work closely with development teams as well as engage with customers ISVs and the field on design wins and product positioning. You will work with other team members who are focused on driving product awareness and communications.
Ideally you will have graphics AI media and display expertise as well as an understanding of competitive products marketing activities and tactics. You will collaborate with other PMEs on positioning design wins and Go-To-Market plans as well as lead engagements fellow marketing travelers.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
* The knowledge and passion about graphics AI media and display technologies.
* The Ability to learn quickly.
* Strong communications skills and proven ability to work with peers cross-functional teams and customers.
* Attention to detail and results orientation.
* The knowledge of mobile and desktop client product roadmaps and technologies.
* Highly self-directed proactively making product recommendations and driving the communications strategy.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Product definition position and marketing
* Championing our graphics AI media and display capabilities
* Creating product positioning based on market needs and Intel product capabilities
* Working with and influencing development teams to deliver a competitive product
* Winning customer designs and creating collaterals and training to ensure field team can do it independently
* Executing press industry and launch events
* Effectively utilize the resources available to you and develop solid working relationships with stakeholder marketing teams all while being a great team player having fun and winning.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
* Bachelor s degree in Electrical Electronics or Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years of industry experience
* MBA Preferred
* 3 years of experience in Product Management
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group CCG is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel s PC products and platforms spanning form factors such as notebooks desktops 2 in 1s all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel CCG is investing more heavily in the PC ramping its capabilities even more aggressively and designing the PC experience even more deliberately including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result we are able to fuel innovation across Intel providing an important source of IP and scale as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
US California Folsom US California Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0178585HillsboroClient Computing Group