Black Butte Ranch
Entry Level - Life Insurance Agent - Flexible Schedule - (85 000k+) jobs are vacant in Sisters,OR. The Black Butte Ranch it's specialized into Accounting & Finance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Entry Level – Life Insurance Agent – Flexible Schedule – (85 000k+) job positions are vacant on Black Butte Ranch company, located in Sisters with a rate of $23-40/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The key to success in this position is in consistently demonstrating an engaging welcome and being an exceptional ambassador of the Ranch. The Receptionist is also assigned daily accounts receivable and accounts payable processing tasks. The essential duties include but are not limited to :
* Welcome visitors answer telephones direct calls and take messages.
* Sort and distribute interoffice mail.
* Order office kitchen supplies paper and envelopes.
* Maintain calendar and scheduling for the Administration Building Meeting Rooms and post weekly schedule.
* Mail billing inserts.
* Maintain five mailing databases.
* Maintain records and process requests for charitable donations.
* Make gift certificates or gift cards.
* Process gift certificates in accordance with the established policy.
* Maintain and order supplies for break room as well as work room office machines including copier fax and shredder.
* Update phone lists on an as needed basis.
* Maintain the Owners Directory update owner information yearly printing sales.
* Update the MOD manager on Duty calendar each cycle.
* Complete laminating projects for Admin Golf Rec F B Housekeeping Post Office and Marketing.
* Send homeowner packets to new owners.
* Maintain records for Police citations issued to guests owners.
* Responsible for opening the office conference rooms in the morning and locking up at the end of day.
* Making name badges for Admin recreation and other departments as requested.
* Assist with Inventories physical counts Golf and Sports Shop .
* Open Accounts Receivable payments and prepare for coding.
* Post Accounts Receivable payments in the PMS System.
* Assist A R with Prepaid payments and posting.
* Opens date stamps and routes A P invoices.
* Receives coded invoices date stamps and prepares invoices for data entry.
* Sets up new vendors in the A P system.
* Codes and enters utility invoices in the G L System
* Enters A P invoices as needed.
* Scans invoices as needed.
Minimum of 2 years experience as Administrative Support
Intermediate knowledge and proficiency of MS software
Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with office machines multi line phone system copier fax laminator folding machine
A welcoming demeanor and engaging disposition
Preferred experience in AR AP
Demonstrated experience with privacy and maintaining strict confidence