Helen of Troy Limited
Engineering Project Manager (Roadway) jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Helen of Troy Limited it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Engineering Project Manager (Roadway) job positions are vacant on Helen of Troy Limited company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Look around you at home and you ll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen living room bedroom and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable enthusiastic and forward thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a need challenge we recognize develop and empower talent
* Onsite 3 days per week
* Work from home 2 days per week
* Can be based from our offices in: Dallas TX El Paso TX Southaven MS Bend OR Irvine CA New York NY
What you will be doing:
The Senior Project Manager will be supporting the Global Applications team in driving the project on a day to day basis within established constraints. Senior Project Manager will own the day to day activities of one or more sophisticated business sponsored IT projects of which total cost of projects under management concurrently exceed 1 million to deliver tasks on time within budget and within scope. Responsible for the success of the project s . The selected candidate will always retain ownership from a Senior Project Management perspective. Will verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
* Lead a portfolio of sophisticated initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
* Communicate roles and responsibilities of the project team per the Enterprise Program delivery guidelines
* Manage process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the Project Portfolio.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
* Demonstrated ability to lead all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business IT strategic objectives.
* Success in supporting on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals adhering to their responsibilities and project achievements.
* Proven full Project Lifecycle ownership and solid previous experience in developing and deploying templates for medium to large size implementations to ensure predictability and consistency across the Portfolio.
* Internal quality control check for all projects stage gating and specifically test and deployment management activities across the Portfolio driving consistency.
* Strong functional and technical knowledge
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment demonstrating teamwork innovation and excellence.
* Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility solve problems build consensus and achieve objectives.
* Excellent leadership communication written verbal and presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented collaborative environment is crucial
* Possess strong leadership diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
* Self motivated decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
* Managed process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the Project Portfolio.
* 8 years of experience leading a portfolio of sophisticated initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
* Exposure to project portfolio and or project management tools.
* Demonstrated ability in leading and driving project teams of 10 including on and off shore resources.
* Established practices templates policies tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization.
* Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies Agile SCRUM SDLC Waterfall.
* Established track record in defining success criteria metrics test and deployment management methodologies.
* Proficiency in MS Project Excel Word and PowerPoint
* Authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
* 2 years of experience in a major consulting firm
Wondering if you should apply Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view skillset and experience will make us stronger. If you re eager to share new ideas and try new things we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy visit www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn Glassdoor Facebook Instagram and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences thinking culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity age marital status disability protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation please contact Human Resources at 915 225 8000 LI DNP.
Incorporated in 1968 Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America South America Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well recognized and widely trusted brands including OXO Hydro Flask Vicks Braun Honeywell PUR Hot Tools Drybar . Most of these brands rank 1 or 2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally always striving to provide the consumer centric innovation operational excellence scale global reach and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.