Engineering Intern 3 jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Wells Fargo it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Engineering Intern 3 job positions are vacant on Wells Fargo company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Important Note: During the application process ensure your contact information email and phone number is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy enhances the design development and operations of our systems optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure provides information security and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day 7 days a week banking access through in-branch online ATMs and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable secure scalable and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Distributed Platform Security team designs implements and supports secure virtual hosting platforms including Citrix Published Applications Desktops and VMWare Virtual Desktops. We also operate Cloud Access Security Monitoring infrastructure used to generate reports that quantify the risk of SaaS tool usage. This actionable intel is leveraged by Third Party Risk Management and other organizations to minimize risk and satisfy compliance objectives.
We are seeking an Information Security Engineer to support and maintain our hybrid deployment of Netskope s CASM tool including integration with various monitoring scanning and compliance tools. Additional work may include but is not limited to writing process and procedure documentation Disaster Recovery testing and vulnerability management work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Support Netskope Discovery Cloud Access Security Monitoring CASM system including Ubuntu OS Windows Server and Mongo database.
* Integrate CASM system with Broadcom proxies and Splunk Heavy Forwarder CS4A feeds and Okta authentication authorization.
* Contribute to continuous improvement of compliance risk management program by working collaboratively across risk disciplines to improve compliance validation methodologies.
* Work with peer engineers to ensure consistency and accuracy of multiple internal systems or record Remedy SAR AMP TSC PAVR DMAN Validation Framework Security Planning Assessment of Risks Controls SPARC .
* Leverage Agile tools Jira Confluence to track work assignments and contribute to comprehensive knowledge management system for design documents build and baseline configuration documents troubleshooting material audit materials etcetera.
* Recommend and initiate systems testing prepare production change validation plans.
* Work across lines of business to assess tools define improve processes and automate systems for greater efficiencies.
* Possess subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices across one or more components of information security such as availability integrity confidentiality risk management threat identification modeling monitoring incident response access management and business continuity.
* Able to interface with senior management.
* 5 years of information security applications and systems experience
* 4 years of information technology applications and systems experience
* 2 years of experience with Windows server operating systems
* 2 years of experience with Cloud technologies
* 3 years of experience engineering and analyzing UNIX based operating system Linux based operating system or a combination of both
* 2 years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large scale cloud platform deployment
* Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
* Vendor management experience
* Knowledge and understanding of information security log management system
* Knowledge and understanding of Splunk
* 2 years of Mongo DB experience
* Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
* Experience with Agile Scrum Daily Standup Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings and Kanban
* 1 year of web proxy administration or support experience
* Experience working with cloud access security brokers
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience connecting security log sources and creating reports and dashboards to monitor for notable security events
* Problem solving skills ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
* Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
* Ability to work additional hours as needed
* Ability to travel up to 5 of the time
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive – Chicago IL
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St – Charlotte NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1 2 St – Winston Salem NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr – Glen Allen VA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd – San Antonio TX
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest – Washington DC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr – Raleigh NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln – Phoenix AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St – Tempe AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd – Plano TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd – Irving TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S – Minneapolis MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St – Minneapolis MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave – Minneapolis MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S – Saint Louis Park MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St – Des Moines IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E – Philadelphia PA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St – San Francisco CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street – Boston MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St – New York NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave – Atlanta GA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave – Portland OR
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr – El Monte CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr – Salt Lake City UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local state and Federal law including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Minority Female Disabled Veteran Gender Identity Sexual Orientation.
Visit https: www.wellsfargo.com about careers benefits for benefits information.