Electrical Engineer 1 - Power - EDGE Rotation Program - Tualatin jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Autodesk Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Electrical Engineer 1 – Power – EDGE Rotation Program – Tualatin job positions are vacant on Autodesk Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead an Engineering Team based in the US Portland OR and Provo UT and in Europe Cambridge UK for Autodesk s platform group responsible for Strategic Technologies in geometric modelling. These technologies power millions of users across multiple industries. You will be accountable for delivery of key capabilities to many of Autodesk s best known products and for taking these technologies to the next level where they will best support our customers.
You will be a role model for the engineering team and actively support our commitment to become a platform company. You will be taking a customer-centric approach in identifying a vision for our geometric modeling capabilities and in driving that vision to execution. You will also be responsible for building a high-performing team that supports our vision.
Your stakeholders will be Autodesk product and engineering leads who rely on these geometric modeling capabilities to deliver their products to our customers as well as Forge developers integrating Autodesk technologies into their products and workflows.
* Deliver shared geometric modeling capabilities to multiple internal stakeholders
* Prioritize incoming requests for improvements alongside Product Management
* Strike the right balance between investing in innovation and maintaining robustness of existing capabilities
* Work closely with other engineering leaders in Autodesk as we become a platform company
* Attract new talent to develop and grow the engineering team while promoting Autodesk s cultural values
* Define lead and execute a results-driven process for engineering
* Lead and mentor engineers to develop their careers and to achieve individual success
* Promote a culture of rapid iteration based on a culture where we learn from every failure
* Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of and ability to execute Autodesk s strategic vision
* Promote thoughtful build-vs-buy decisions
* Identify technology opportunities dependencies gaps and risks
* At least 5 years of engineering management experience in a relevant industry
* Knowledge of 3D solid modelling programs and techniques
* Experience developing components
* Prior experience building developing and leading teams of engineers in highly collaborative Scrum agile environments
* Ability to set priorities
* Experience with mapping user journeys setting objectives and key results
* Software development experience in any language
* 5 years in the manufacturing or construction industries
* Passion for creating driving towards user experience outcomes
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
At Autodesk we re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine design and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender gender identity national origin disability veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk Please search for open jobs and apply internally not on this external site . If you have any questions or require support contact Autodesk Careers.