Electrical Controls Engineer jobs are vacant in Beaverton,OR. The Nike Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Electrical Controls Engineer job positions are vacant on Nike Inc. company, located in Beaverton with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Technical and data foundation are core to the direction of Nike as we strive to grow in our ability to make better and faster decisions that support our efforts to accelerate a positive consumer experience.
In this role you will:
* Provides expert-level guidance and leadership on the most complex coding configuration and implementation efforts
* Working with Product managers and business partners for prioritization impact assessment and resolution
* Lead by example on how software solutions are built tested deployed and supported
* Working with other teams for multi-functional initiatives
* Design and build reusable components frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products
* Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology partners
* Develop architecture and design patterns to process and store high volume data sets
* Identify and tackle issues concerning data management to improve data quality
* Collaborate on the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
* Implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
* Build continuous integration test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
* Tackle data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
* Participate in an Agile Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
* Driving and ensuring team work are of the highest quality and on time
* Able to influence and communicate effectively both verbally and written with team members and business partners
We are looking for candidates who enjoy a collaborative and academic environment where we develop and share new skills mentor and contribute knowledge and software back to the analytics and engineering communities both within Nike and at-large. We value and nurture our culture by seeking to always be collaborative intellectually curious fun open and diverse.
Who will you work with:
This role is part of APLA s Enterprise Data Analytics Organization. You will work with other data engineers architects devops engineers and others in APLA as well as in Global Technology. You will participate as part of a great product team where you will interact daily with a product owner manager analytics managers scrum master and engineers. As part of this team or squad you will be working to deliver code regularly in a collaborative and cross-funcitonal paradigm. One of Nike s maxims is Win as a Team . In all interactions you will find success in teamwork a positive attitude and hard work.