Dual-License Massage Therapist/Aesthetician -From $32 per hour+ jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Williams-Sonoma Inc. it's specialized into Personal Care & Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Dual-License Massage Therapist/Aesthetician -From $32 per hour+ job positions are vacant on Williams-Sonoma Inc. company, located in Bend with a rate of $12.60-25.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture customers quality shareholders integrity and corporate responsibility.
Overview of the Remote Design Studio Specialist Home Stylist Role
As a remote Design Studio Specialist Home Stylist you will inspire customers to express themselves in their homes and businesses. You will drive sales by creating customized design plans that reflect the customer s style and lifestyle. You will build a reputation for Williams Sonoma Inc. s family of brands as a destination for approachable design expertise that helps customers build truly personal spaces even in a market without WSI brick and mortar stores. You will network within the design trade architect and home builder communities to promote our brands and create leads and design opportunities. In addition to servicing existing WSI clients you will bring new clients to WSI and be a Brand Ambassador across all the WSI brands including Pottery Barn Pottery Barn Kids and Teen West Elm Rejuvenation Williams Sonoma Home and Mark Graham.
* Perform productive virtual and in home design consultations which include room plans and estimates
* Utilizing our proprietary 3D room planner create and present design plans based on client s needs style preferences and living space
* Maximize and grow pipeline of local regional clients while achieving exceeding established sales goals
* Network within the design trade and developer community to promote our brands and create leads and design opportunities
* Manage the client relationship and project timeline in partnership with Care Center support resources during every phase of the design and installation process to exceed client expectations.
* Demonstrate superior product knowledge including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment in all WSI brands to create unique design plans that reflect the client s needs while highlighting our cross brand assortment
* Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
* Transport materials and equipment and lift move and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
* Interior Design certification i.e. NCIDQ and or degree and 3 5 years interior design experience
* Demonstrated ability to meet established sales goals
* Possesses an established book of business in market with demonstrated clientelling experience
* Prior experience with prospecting for new business opportunities
* Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders within a variety of brands and sales channels
* Strong communication problem solving and customer follow up skills
* Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Prior experience with space planning software
* Strong computer skills and access to a reliable internet connection
* Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check
* Open availability to meet the needs of the business and clients.
* Active participation in industry organizations and functions which may include evening or weekend events.
Our Mission Around Diversity Equity Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity equity and inclusion spurs innovation creates healthy and high performing teams and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work the contributions we make to our teams and the business and our ability to lead and where our individual differences whatever they may be are valued explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just For You
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands
* A 401 k plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations and holidays
* Health benefits dental and vision insurance including same sex domestic partner benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
* Individual development plans and career pathing conversations
* Annual performance appraisals
* Cross brand and cross functional career opportunities
* Online learning opportunities through brand specific resources and WSI University
* Leadership development opportunities
WSI will not commence an immigration case or sponsor an individual for this position at this time for example H 1B or other employment based immigration . This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.