Consumer Cellular Careers
Digital Marketing Specialist / Growth Marketer jobs are vacant in Redmond,OR. The Consumer Cellular Careers it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Digital Marketing Specialist / Growth Marketer job positions are vacant on Consumer Cellular Careers company, located in Redmond with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for identifying and bringing in talented professionals to fill a combination of new and vacant positions by proactively sourcing candidates for our high volume customer centers. You will have a service driven attitude and be a creative idea maker who is passionate about all they do.
As a team you will facilitate sourcing for potential candidates interviewing and onboarding activities that lead up to the date of employment. The purpose of this position is to ensure a smooth and efficient hiring process. The Talent Acquisition Partner should be knowledgeable of the entire hiring process of Consumer Cellular while providing excellent communication to the Recruiting Manager and Hiring Managers.
Must Have Abilities:
* Execute sourcing and selection processes for hourly workforce needs including job posting screening interviewing selection documentation compliance correspondence communication with candidates coordinating offers and finalizing hiring process
* Lead the recruiting process with a strong sense of urgency to minimize vacancy
* Build a continuous candidate pipeline and creating leads through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: cold calling internet search job boards networking social media external referrals employee referrals career fairs professional associations organizations college alumni associations applicant tracking system diversity sourcing etc.
* Exhibit passion for and possess substantive experience leading all facets of recruiting beginning with internal role and job clarity to sourcing candidate leads identifying screening interviewing and closing candidates in a highly competitive marketplace
* Recruit passive candidates while possessing the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role
* Maintain accurate and well ordered documentation on candidates searches hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices policies and processes
* Demonstrated resourcefulness problem solving critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise independent thought
* Work closely with the Recruiting Manager to identify and recommend opportunities for improving the candidate experience and inefficiencies
* Assist the Recruiting Manager to define job descriptions recruiting strategies and optimal candidate profiles
* Ability to convey core values and promote our image brand to prospective job seekers
* Other duties as assigned duties are subject to change as business needs deem necessary
* Minimum of 1 year of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth high volume team oriented environment
* Previous experience recruiting for high volume positions highly desired
* Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems preferably Taleo as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Exceptional communication skills verbal and written
* Highly motivated self driven conscientious individual who is detailed and organized
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure commitment to results and solutions oriented
* Outstanding skills in candidate pipeline generation
* Affordable medical dental vision coverage for full time employees
* 401 k match
* Employee wireless rate plan
* Paid time off PTO
* Flexible spending accounts FSA
* Employee rewards program
* Group life and AD D benefits
* Education reimbursement
* Long term disability
Physical Demands Work Environment:
The physical demands in the work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision color vision peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
About Consumer Cellular:
Consumer Cellular is a top rated wireless carrier that provides no contract cell phones and service plans primarily to those 50 . The company has been an approved AARP Provider for over 12 years and offers AARP members special discounts on service. Founded 25 years ago on the belief that everyone should have affordable access to the safety and convenience of cellular service Consumer Cellular is privately held with 2000 employees. The Portland Ore. based company utilizes the nation s largest voice and data networks which covers 99 percent of the U.S. population. Consumer Cellular s wireless phones and plans are sold nationwide at leading retailers such as Target as well as directly to consumers at ConsumerCellular.com or 888 345 5509. The company has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list for 11 years in a row . For J.D. Power 2021 award information visit jdpower.com award . For cellphone tutorials features applications and company news connect with Consumer Cellular on Facebook Twitter and YouTube .
Pre employment background check and drug screen is required.