Debris Monitor/QC Monitor (Oregon Fires) LOCALS ONLY jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The TPD it's specialized into Manufacturing industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Debris Monitor/QC Monitor (Oregon Fires) LOCALS ONLY job positions are vacant on TPD company, located in Eugene with a rate of $11-17/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Are you looking to grow in your career
Then apply now 1500 Signing bonus is available
Our client a leader in the heavy equipment manufacturing industry is hiring for Plate Process Operators to join their growing team Founded in 1972 they re an industry leader specializing in developing processing equipment that turns low grade organic materials into high value products. They manufacture industry leading tree chippers and debarkers horizontal grinders and blower trucks and trailers.
As a Plate Process Operator we re looking for someone who can operate various machinery and oversized equipment. We re seeking a safety oriented team player who s eager to learn. Anyone hired without direct experience will start by assisting the team as a Parts Cleaner grinder then moving to operate various machinery like the press brake. Responsibilities also include coordinating work tasks with team members reading tags and understand work orders parts and numbers following all safe work operation procedures and utilizing all PPE as required Inspecting equipment and assisting with minor repairs. The ideal candidate will work to consistently improve standards quality and efficiency. We currently have a swing shift opening available.
What You ll Receive:
* 18.50 20 hr for entry level candidates with no direct experience
* With experience in plate processing pay ranges from 20 27 hr.
* 401 k
* Health insurance dental and vision
* Disability insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Previous manufacturing experience in operating heavy equipment and machinery.
* The ability to consistently lift up 50 75lbs
* The ability to stay organized and maintain time management
* High school diploma general education degree GED or previous work related experience
* Experience using basic measuring tools like a tape measure and caliper.
* The ability to understand work orders tags for parts and numbers
To apply submit your resume no cover letter required. Hurry Interviews are taking place now
All new hires are eligible for a 1500 signing bonus before June 30th