Hillsboro School District
Community Research Liaison (Senior Research Assistant) jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Hillsboro School District it's specialized into Education industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Community Research Liaison (Senior Research Assistant) job positions are vacant on Hillsboro School District company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $9-29/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Internal Classified employees are not eligible to apply for open positions during their probationary period of employment.
Hiring Administrator: Jennifer Robbins
It is mandatory that you attend and pass:
* Two 2 day Safety Care Restraint Training
* Online sessions regarding Special Education Process and Procedures.
Employment is dependent on the successful completion of these two courses.
Povide educational supports to all students under the direction of licensed staff with a focus on supporting Individual Education Plans. Supervise students in various settings and monitor for safety concerns. Assist with the implementation of Behavior Support Plans.
Provide educational supports to all students under the direction of licensed staff. Supervise students in various settings and monitor for safety concerns.
* High school diploma or its equivalent
* Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
* Proficient in the use of computer and Internet based applications including but not limited to email and systems applications
* Hold a valid certificate in a District approved student intervention system or be able to obtain in 60 days
* Experience working with children
* Highly Qualified status preferred two years of post-secondary education or an associates or higher degree or District approved academic assessment
* Bilingual English Spanish preferred bilingual is defined as fluency in reading writing and speaking two languages as determined by District screening tool
To view the full job description please visit the following link: Special Education Assistant Educational Assistant