Community Development Officer jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Onto Innovation it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Community Development Officer job positions are vacant on Onto Innovation company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Job Summary Responsibilities
The Product Marketing Manager Inspection Portfolio for edge and front side is a key highly strategically relevant position within Wafer Business Unit and will play a key role in the definition management introduction and ongoing support of a range of new features and product positioning strategy that will help drive Onto Innovation forward in its goal of providing a full suite of process control solutions in the substrate and semiconductor markets.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
* Extensive market research and key feature market validations with key customers.
* Ownership of the product marketing requirements documents MRDs .
* Act as Product Life Cycle PLC Program representative from Marketing for the inspection product suite.
* Close collaboration with the engineering team and external vendors in the development and introduction of the products.
* Definition and management of statements of work SOWs with key strategic customers.
* On going training of the sales applications and service organizations.
* Both strategic and tactical product support for the international sales and applications teams.
* Collaboration with other functional areas within the organization in the pursuit of driving cross functional alignment.
* Maintenance of a comprehensive competitive intelligence database of competing software products.
The specific performance objectives for this role will be agreed with the successful individual. However objectives will include the following themes:
* Adherence to project timelines target capabilities and budget.
* Rate of new product adoption.
* Quality and timelines of market analyses and field support.
* Adherence to business unit financial metrics.
Management and Leadership Qualities
* Effective cross functional collaboration with other members of the management team to develop and implement plans for the quality infrastructure business processes and performance to accommodate the growth objectives of our organization.
* Ability to build develop motivate and lead a high performance operations team.
* Monitor organization success failure focus on data results and means to achieve.
* Ability to scale in your role and beyond by reflecting your talent work ethic skill acumen and desire to grow as a credible leader.
Understand and respond to the cyclical and competitive nature of the semiconductor industry.
* The successful candidate will need to possess the following education and experience:
* Bachelors or ideally Master s Degree in an engineering discipline. Electronics Engineering or Material Science majors would be preferred.
* 5 years work experience in a technical role or marketing role in manufacture of semiconductor devices.
* Ability to sponsor and lead change.
* Intellectually honest introspective proven integrity and trustworthy character able to function independently while at the same time maintain full alignment with corporate culture.
* Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
* Strong interpersonal skills ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
Onto Innovation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including health dental vision life disability PTO 401K plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Program ESOP along with health wellness initiatives.
We provide a collaborative working environment along with resources and state of the art tools equipment to promote success and a welcoming inclusive corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.