St. Charles Health System
Commercial Business Manager jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The St. Charles Health System it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Commercial Business Manager job positions are vacant on St. Charles Health System company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
ST. CHARLES HEALTH SYSTEM
TITLE: Supply Chain Tech 1
REPORTS TO POSITION: Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
DATE LAST REVIEWED: 7 19 2019
OUR VISION: Creating America s healthiest community together
OUR MISSION: In the spirit of love and compassion better health better care better value
OUR VALUES: Accountability Caring and Teamwork
DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Supply Chain department provides many services to our multi hospital organization and clinics. Our services include procurement sourcing value analysis contracting inventory management distribution courier services mail services sterile inventory code cart management and O2 cylinder exchanges. Our team works in partnership with clinical and business teams to deliver high quality products and services at the best possible cost.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Provides accurate and timely handling of medical supplies and materials to assure clinical teams have all supplies necessary for patient care. The Tech 1 position is focused on general medical supply distribution mail courier and shipping services. This position does not directly manage other caregivers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
* Responsible for picking inventory orders using Workday handheld with accuracy and in appropriate amount of time.
* Maintains warehouse cleanliness and safety by rotating back stock removing boxes when down to less than one third full trim box flaps keep clean organized and free from trip hazards
* Actively participates in daily huddles and improvement work
* Freight is put away in correct location on shelves and is rotated while using good body mechanics for lifting
* Completes assigned cycle counts with accuracy and within assigned time
* Works with team to keep cage and dock areas clean and organized
* Provides accurate and timely sorting of mail
* Completes daily shipping process for all outgoing packages and totes assuring they are completed by cutoff time
* Deliveries made daily to off site locations and North campuses using set route and schedule using company van and following safe driving expectations
* Safely uses cardboard compactor pallet jack and other equipment
* Verify open order back order information at start of each day following up with departments buyers as needed
* Using handheld scanner scan supply rooms with accuracy including using standard process for special order items
* Uses Workday for picking quick issues inventory adjustments item return etc to complete tasks
* Provides excellent customer service in person and on phone listening to the needs of the customer finding appropriate solution for the support of patient care and is familiar with products
* Supports the vision mission and values of the organization in all respects.
* Supports Value Improvement Practice VIP Lean principles of continuous improvement with energy and enthusiasm functioning as a champion of change.
* Contributes to harmonious team interaction. Takes appropriate measures to ensure the success of the organization and all of its caregivers. Attends and participates in huddles.
* Provides and maintains a safe environment for caregivers patients and guests.
* Conducts all activities with the highest standards of professionalism and confidentiality. Complies with all applicable laws regulations policies and procedures supporting the organization s corporate integrity efforts by acting in an ethical and appropriate manner reporting known or suspected violation of applicable rules and cooperating fully with all organizational investigations and proceedings.
* Delivers customer service and or patient care in a manner that promotes goodwill is timely efficient and accurate.
* May perform additional duties of similar complexity within the organization as required or assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED
Preferred: Supply Chain experience
LICENSURE CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION
Required: N A
Required: Data entry basic computer skills effective communication and strong basic math skills required
Preferred: Inventory warehouse experience
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment PPE required to perform the job safely.
Continually 75 or more : Standing and walking lifting carrying pushing or pulling 1 10 pounds grasping squeezing.
Frequently 50 : Sitting bending stooping kneeling crouching climbing stairs lifting carrying pushing or pulling 11 25 pounds.
Occasionally 25 : Climbing ladder step stool reaching overhead lifting carrying pushing or pulling 25 50 pounds operation of a motor vehicle using clear and audible speaking voice and ability to hear normal speech level.
Rarely 10 : Keyboard operation.
Never 0 : Ability to hear whispered speech level.
Exposure to Elemental Factors
Occasionally 25 : Heat cold wet slippery area noise dust vibration chemical solution uneven surface.
Blood Borne Pathogen BBP Exposure Category
Risk for Exposure to BBP
Schedule Weekly Hours:
Second Shift United States of America
Is Exempt Position
Scheduled Days of the Week:
Shift Start End Time: