Cleaning Team Member Or Crew Leader jobs are vacant in Sisters,OR. The Vacasa it's specialized into Cleaning & Facilities Maintenance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Cleaning Team Member Or Crew Leader job positions are vacant on Vacasa company, located in Sisters with a rate of $11.00-19.80/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Looking for a housekeeper to join our growing team. Must be able to work weekends holidays. 25 hr
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today we re the largest full service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You ll fit right in here if you re curious entrepreneurial and thrive in a rapid growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. We re the vacation heroes giving guests a spotless first impression and setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us you re more than just a housekeeper you re a keeper of the house.
What we re looking for
We re searching for an exceptional individual to join our wonderful Black Butte Ranch team as a Housekeeper. This person is a hard working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you ll do
* Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
* Sweeping vacuuming mopping dusting and washing all surfaces
* Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
* Assist with laundry as needed
* Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
* Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
* Collect and remove trash and debris
* Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
* Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
* Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
* Maintain hot tubs as needed no experience necessary we offer on site training
* Other responsibilities as assigned because every day looks different
The skills you ll need and position requirements
* Reliable transportation
* Smartphone and personal email address
* Weekend availability
* Attention to detail
* No experience required we re happy to train you
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time bend stoop squat kneel and lift over 20 pounds
* 25 per hour Seasonal pay valid 5 30 21 10 2 21
* TBA per hour after 10 2 21
* Performance based discretionary quarterly bonuses for eligible employees
What you ll get
* Health dental vision insurance 100 coverage option based on hours worked
* Employer Sponsored Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
* 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100 company match on the first 6 you contribute
* Health Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
* Paid vacation sick days
* Employee Assistance Program
* Career advancement opportunities
* Employee discounts
* All the equipment you ll need to be successful
* Great colleagues and culture
* Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race color religion sex including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation national origin age disability genetic information or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession use or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.