Clean Vacation Homes - $25/hr jobs are vacant in Clackamas,OR. The Warn it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Clean Vacation Homes – $25/hr job positions are vacant on Warn company, located in Clackamas with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
For 70 years Warn Industries has been one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the off-road vehicle industry. We offer fun exciting products from a line of self- recovery winches and mounting systems to wheel-end and driveline disconnects that help people Go Prepared on their adventures. Outdoor enthusiasts and major light truck manufacturers from around the globe have chosen Warn products for their durability reliability and dependability. That passion is echoed in our workplace culture
WARN employees regularly use the products they make. At Warn Industries we design engineer manufacture and market hundreds of great products for those who crave adventure and dependability. Not only do we have the best products on the market we also have the best employees. Start your own adventure by applying today and find out for yourself why Warn Industries is a great place to work.
Our team of Production Engineers acts as a go-to technical resource that will create develop and implement manufacturing systems. They design and develop tools and fixtures for production while working with operations personnel to improve product manufacturing or assembly all while maintaining the utmost efficiency and quality.
* Collaborate with Senior Engineers to design cost-effective manufacturing layouts and building ergonomics for new product lines.
* Design redesign or enhance work areas and layouts so that awkward or uncomfortable positions repetitive motions and inefficient operations are reduced or eliminated.
* Maintain knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods trends and developments in technology and equipment. Apply this knowledge to maintain the organization s competitive edge.
* Design and develop work-holding tools fixtures and tools in CAD including shop-ready drawings.
* Understand tolerances and how they relate to manufacturing.
* Create and improve Work Instructions.
* Identify and assess various problems and departures from established manufacturing standards and best practices while researching and recommending solutions.
* Develop and maintain management information planning and control systems.
* Implement methods and modifications to reduce production costs.
* Other duties as assigned
Required Skills Abilities:
* Working knowledge of CAD programs preferably Siemens TX.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel.
* Working knowledge of Warn Quality tools SPC GDT FMEA DFA M etc.
* Experience working with MRP ERP systems BOM s Routings work order processes barcode systems MRP transactional analysis process flow value stream maps Lean manufacturing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of FEA Finite Element Analysis preferred
* Thorough understanding of ergonomics and applicable industry standards
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be enthusiastic about adopting Warn s Core Values: Never Compromise Trust Honesty Partner with Customers Commitment Teamwork Personal Development Fun
* Must have impeccable integrity ethics and fair play.
Experience working with ITAR ISO AS or other similar compliance regulations is preferred.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering required.
* Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment knowledge of machining welding and assembly practices are highly preferred.
* Experience in ITAR ISO AS or other similar compliance regulations is preferred.
* At least one year of engineering experience is preferred.
Standing walking sitting lifting carrying balancing stooping reaching handling feeling acuity-far acuity-near depth perception and field of vision. See all colors. Frequently communicate with employees and customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information. Frequently move about inside the office to access file cabinets office machinery attend meetings etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machineries such as a calculator copy machine and computer printer.
Ability to read write verbalize and comprehend instructions and correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers clients and other team members. Conflict resolution skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
Must have mathematical skills equivalent to those required under degree requirements.
Environment Atmospheric Conditions:
Must be able to work in an office environment as well as a shop environment as job duties require. May be exposed to loud operating machinery cold temperatures chemicals and vapors.
Machines Tools Equipment Software:
Personal computer fax machine copy machine other office equipment Microsoft Office PowerPoint. Cad Siemens NX. May minimally operate shop equipment such as assembly presses manual and CNC machines basic hand tools.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants regardless of race religion sex gender identity national origin citizenship age disability veteran status or marital status and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations Section 120.14- 120.16.