Civil Engineer Renewables jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Civil Engineer Renewables job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is during an exciting transformation with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
PTD Yield Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
* Defines roadmaps to meet requirements goals and milestones for a new technology process.
* Defines and establishes flow procedures and equipment configuration for the module.
* Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet quality reliability cost yield productivity and manufacturability requirements.
* Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle.
* Drives improvements on quality reliability cost yield process stability capability productivity and safety ergonomic over variables such as material method equipment environment and operating personnel.
* Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education statistical knowledge and problem-solving tools.
* Establishes process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp.
* Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future.
* Trains production receiving process engineers for transfer to other factories.
* Transfers process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory startup as well as install and qualification of the new production lines.
What we offer:
* We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
* As a global leader in innovation and new technology we foster a collaborative supportive and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
* We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses life and disability insurance opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation .
* We provide benefits that promote a healthy enjoyable life: excellent medical plans wellness programs and amenities time off recreational activities discounts on various products and services and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work
We re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experiences can be obtained through internships military trainings and or work experiences.
* Must possess a PhD degree in an Engineering and or Science discipline such as Electrical Engineering Applied Physics Physics Chemistry Materials Science Chemical Engineering.
* 6 months of experience with semiconductor processing semiconductor devices and circuits device physics or Nanotechnology.
* Experience in Scanning Electron Microscopy and Image Processing.
* Demonstrate experience of Statistical Process Control SPC or Design of Experiments DOE principles.
* Demonstration experience to work with external and internal partners.
* Experience in equipment skills and experience maintaining semiconductor equipment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world s largest chip manufacturer Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing through yield improvement to packaging final test and optimization and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design development manufacturing and assembly test facilities all focused on utilizing the power of Moore s Law to bring smart connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USCollege GradJR0166328HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing