Business Development Representative jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The PacificSource it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Business Development Representative job positions are vacant on PacificSource company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality affordable care
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability or other protected status such as race religion color national origin sex sexual orientation gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person s talents and strengths.
Position Overview: Collaboratively develop analytical and strategic solutions to meet Medicaid Administration strategic and operational requirements. Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of core departmental and business functions. Work with stakeholders to evaluate select test and deploy solutions to align stakeholders process improvements planning initiatives and efficient processes across multiple departments.
* Act as liaison between the Medicaid Administration team internal stakeholders including Analytics and IT and external stakeholders to develop strategic business process work plans and deliverables and execute on organizational and community strategy.
* Analyze and improve existing and proposed business processes.
* Demonstrate ability to understand end to end business and technical processes.
* Analyze existing processes and determine opportunities for operational improvements in support of strategic goals.
* Champion and coordinate change according to organizational directives and support continuous quality improvement initiatives.
* Work closely with stakeholders to effectively select deliverable tools vendors or contractors configuration approaches perform gap analyses requirements gathering and documentation.
* Design presentation materials develop charts and graphs and verify statistical information for internal and external use.
* Create and maintain spreadsheets for monitoring metrics and other data.
* Develop and maintain critical document process materials. In collaboration with others organize and maintain document repository.
* Review documents before delivery to end user to ensure accuracy.
* Assemble materials and other collateral information prior to delivery to end user.
* Test new deliverables including systems or products developed or supported by IT or Analytics to ensure underlying quality.
* Determine opportunities for operational improvement and support of strategic goals.
* Champion change according to organizational directives.
* Provide prompt professional and courteous service to internal and external stakeholders.
* Collaborate in defining reporting and monitoring requirements and drive team member collaboration.
* Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
* Present project results or deliverables to leadership as appropriate.
* Manage and coordinate projects including subsequent tasks.
* Use project management tools to develop manage and monitor project risks timelines milestones work plans and resource plans.
* Use Lean processes to continually improve project planning delivery and control efficiency by working to minimize wasteful project overhead.
* Participate in and manage projects and committees and perform other duties as assigned.
* Interact with departments and stakeholders.
* Maintain professional relationships.
* Requires ability to clearly and professionally communicate in person over the phone and via email. Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
* Requires ability to define and prioritize problems and manage workload without direct supervision.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience: Two to five years business analysis and or project management experience in a complex environment. Previous experience in health insurance preferred. Extensive experience with leading cross functional teams including IT and Analytics requirements gathering analysis documentation project coordination and creating workflow and process diagrams. Experience with relevant tools such as Microsoft Office such as MS Excel PowerPoint Project and Visio. Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
Education Certificates Licenses: BS BA or equivalent
Knowledge of healthcare concepts. Experience working in teams with other analysts users and managers. Advanced self management skills for coordinating numerous simultaneous projects. Require excellent communication and analytical skills. Extensive knowledge of coordinated care organization standards and benefit coverage policies and processes a plus. Excellent interpersonal skills for working with internal and external customers. Technically inclined highly organized detail oriented and results driven. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Proficient in driving and facilitating both business and technical discussions with end users. Extensive experience with relevant tools such as Microsoft Office and working knowledge of SharePoint. Experience using applied advanced Excel modeling and data analysis techniques to transform detailed transactional source data into reports for executive management presentations is preferred.
Environment: Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 10 of the time.
* We are committed to doing the right thing.
* We are one team working toward a common goal.
* We are each responsible for customer service.
* We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual team and company growth.
* We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities internally and externally.
* We actively work to advance social justice equity diversity and inclusion in our workplace the healthcare system and community.
* We encourage creativity innovation and the pursuit of excellence.
Physical Requirements: Stoop and bend. Sit and or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT WILL at all times.