Business Development Representative - Bend jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Blue Stout it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Business Development Representative – Bend job positions are vacant on Blue Stout company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Position: Full Time Part Time and or Contract Hourly
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the site design development and optimization team s activities and deliverables ensuring all are completed on time and on budget and align to the client s strategic business goals. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for interfacing with clients and being the liaison between the client and internal delivery team to ensure client satisfaction and project success.
You love a fast paced environment that believes in hard work AND work life balance working on multiple exciting consumer brands excel at client communication and have an extreme attention to detail and project organization.
What you ll do:
* Work with our ecommerce site design development and optimization team to design build launch manage Shopify Shopify Plus and BigCommerce stores.
* Ability to manage multiple site design development and optimization projects concurrently.
* Serve as the main day to day point of contact for the client and manage internal and external communications including kick off and regular status meetings.
* Act as the client s champion pushing for excellence extreme client satisfaction and alignment with the client s business goals.
* Serve as an escalation point and liaison between client and delivery team to communicate client goals and objectives in the form of actionable tasks and deliverables.
* Create timelines and facilitate backlog task management sprint planning and weekly daily updates from the team.
* Responsible for budget tracking profitability and financial reporting to avoid and or resolve scope creep budget overages or efficiency issues.
* Ability to forecast and allocate resources for current and upcoming project needs
What you ll need:
* 2 5 years relevant project management experience preferably in the execution and management of digital creative and technology projects
* Remote work experience being part of a remote team
* Experience managing a remote team of designers and developers
* Strong client management relationship building skills
* Experience working cross functionally with strategists UX UI designers developers quality assurance analysts and other disciplines.
* Experience leveraging project management tools like Asana Flow Basecamp Trello Slack and Gantt charts.
* Agile scrum or other advanced project management experience within a digital agency environment preferred
* Ecommerce and Shopify Shopify Plus experience preferred
A Good Cultural Fit:
If you can commit to live with the following principles then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive at Blue Stout. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you re not willing or able to participate with us at this level we are not a good fit for you.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand you would make an ideal candidate to join Blue Stout if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
* Accountability: See It Own It Solve It Do It
* Become part of the solution
* Respect for others and their feelings
* Act now
* Ask the question: What else can I do
* Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me and What can I do better
* Personal ownership and pride
* Reject average
* Show others that you care
About Blue Stout:
Blue Stout is a leading ecommerce consulting design development and email marketing agency working on the Shopify Shopify Plus BigCommerce and Klaviyo platforms.
We partner with 7 and 8 figure brands to help them scale revenue by selling more to their current traffic and existing customers by designing building and optimizing high converting beautiful online stores and increasing revenue from email marketing.
We are a fast growing boutique agency that excels at delivering results for DTC brands ranging from Shark Tank success stories to Inc 500 recipients Forbes 30 Under 30 Founders and 100M legacy brands.
We ve pioneered the remote agency work model operating with a remote team since 2013. We pride ourselves on a healthy work life balance exciting brand work and growth opportunities for all team members.