Prestige Care Inc
Business Analyst - Medicaid jobs are vacant in Bend,OR. The Prestige Care Inc it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Business Analyst – Medicaid job positions are vacant on Prestige Care Inc company, located in Bend with a rate of $21-79/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Any questions Contact Director of Talent Acquisition Blake Thiess
Email: bthiess prestigecare.com
Facebook: Facebook Profile
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Profile
What does the Executive Director do
In short you are the CEO of the assisted living memory care community driving comprehensive business results forward at that community. This includes ensuring we are caring for each residents the absolute best we can ensuring all team members are trained and educated we are staffed appropriately a budget is being adhered to our occupancy is in alignment with company goals and more. We want you to run the community as if it is your own business and we have the support to help you and are excited to partner with you to achieve all of these goals.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Executive Director role
Not all Executive Director roles in the assisted living space are the same we like to think we have something different and exceptional to offer
* We have a strong promote from within culture with a defined career path so you can level up your career to a regional or multi site role.
* A competitive and comprehensive benefits package medical dental vision EAP 401k match etc. coming with 3 weeks of PTO on top of standard holidays.
* Strong regional team to support you every step of the way you would have a regional sales nurse and operational partner to help you.
* Comprehensive onboarding and training development program for all new Executive Directors.
* Our 35 year old family owned and operated organization with over 80 locations in 8 states means we aren t too small but not too big. You are known here.
In this job every day you will
* Provide direct and indirect supervision of the community operation along with training coaching counseling and performance evaluations of all staff members.
* Ensure that the nursing services provided meet the needs of the residents in accordance to the developed service plans and the service plans meet the required state codes and company policies.
* Ensure that census expectations are met and that the resident admission process documentation is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with established policy and procedure.
* Oversee the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the residence making sure background checks reference checks and licenses are cleared before the employee is released to work on the floor.
* Motivate employees through staff appreciation recognition and incentive programs. Promotes positive employee relations addresses concerns timely and resolves grievances as quickly as reasonably possible.
* Oversee the community budget providing guidance and training to department heads on the maintenance of the overall community budget.
* Monitor operations of the community on regular basis and prepares quality review audits and monthly variance reports.
Education Experience needed to qualify:
You will need the appropriate certification or license by state regulations to run an assisted living memory care residential care facility etc. An Associates Degree and a minimum of two years working in geriatrics or three years in a management position with experience with budgeting staff development training and scheduling. Additional coursework in management are an asset. Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
Ways you can advance beyond the Executive Director role:
Once you master this role you could consider the Sr. Executive Director Operations Specialist Regional Director of Operations jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE M F VETS DISABLED At Prestige Care Prestige Senior Living it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity trust commitment and respect that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us coming from different experiences cultures backgrounds and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive what makes us different and we use that as a strength to love and serve those in their time of need.
Information About Prestige Senior Living High Desert
Located at 2660 NE Mary Rose Place on the east side of beautiful Bend Oregon Prestige Senior Living High Desert is a 68 apartment all assisted living community. High Desert has a reputation for being one of the cleanest highest performing assisted living communities in the Central Oregon area including winning the Bronze National Quality Care award in 2017 https: www.ohca.com ahcancal announces 2017 bronze national quality award recipients .
Our community employs many high performing empathetic healthcare providers that serve our residents and keep our community looking absolutely stunning. If working in a home like setting in a strong team atmosphere with an award winning employer then Prestige Senior Living High Desert is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing post acute care centers as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5 000 team members who serve thousands of residents where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity trust commitment and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care you will enjoy a collaborative team oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.