Assistant Plant Manager - Eugene jobs are vacant in Eugene,OR. The II-VI Incorporated it's specialized into Manufacturing industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Assistant Plant Manager – Eugene job positions are vacant on II-VI Incorporated company, located in Eugene with a rate of $11-17/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for working on multiple manufacturing projects as required by a supervisor and as specified on a work order and is trained and certified to perform at least one of the following functions:
* Inspection and photographing of wafers.
* Cleaning material used in manufacturing to produce product.
* Plucking diced wafers.
* Visual inspection of gratings according to specified pass failed criteria.
* Labeling of grating product taking final photos operate labeling software.
* Optical efficiency testing of reflective and transmission gratings.
* Flatness testing using Zygo interferometer.
* Total Thickness Variation TTV testing using TTV test station.
* Operating dicing saw coating chamber or bonding rig.
* Fills out work station traveler and tray travelers.
* Operates tools needed for production.
* Halts production and advises Production lead on any tool malfunction.
* Halts production and reports to Production lead when low production yield occurs at any workstation.
* Monitors supplies required for production and report shortages to Production lead.
* Continuously looks for ways to improve quality productivity and yield submits suggestions to Director of Operations.
* At least 2 years of working experience in a high tech manufacturing environment is desired.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Ability to speak read write and comprehend English required.
* Strong interpersonal teaming and problem solving skills.
* Work effectively with other members of II VI.
* Integrity and self motivated required.
* Ability to work in fast paced team and independent setting all within a clean room.
* Knowledge of machining construction electrical
Day and Swing shift
Able to stand for duration of shift when needed
All employees are required to follow the site EHS procedures and II VI Corporate EHS standards.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000 9001 14001 and or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Ensure adherence to company s values ICARE in all aspects of your position at II VI:
Integrity Create an Environment of Trust
Collaboration Innovate Through the Sharing of Ideas
Accountability Own the Process and the Outcome
Respect Recognize the Value in Everyone
Enthusiasm Find a Sense of Purpose in Work
II VI is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex gender identity sexual orientation race color religion national origin disability protected Veteran status age or any other characteristic protected by law.II VI is a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components and is a vertically integrated manufacturing company that develops innovative products for diversified applications in the industrial optical communications military life sciences semiconductor equipment and consumer markets. II VI provides a comprehensive career development platform within an environment that challenges employees to perform at their best while rewarding excellence and hard work through a competitive compensation program. It s an exciting opportunity to work for a company that offers stability longevity and growth. Come Join Us