Integrated Electrical Services Inc.
Apprentice Plumber/Service Technician jobs are vacant in Portland,OR. The Integrated Electrical Services Inc. it's specialized into Mechanics & Installers & Service Tehnicians industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Apprentice Plumber/Service Technician job positions are vacant on Integrated Electrical Services Inc. company, located in Portland with a rate of $14-35/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Apprentice Communications Technician I must learn and possess the skills required to function as a contributing member of a technical team. Typically the Technician I possess no experience to one 1 year of experience in the structured cabling industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Communications Technician I will install a work area outlet for floor i.e. monument modular furniture i.e. surface mount box and wall i.e. box eliminator . Drop cable down a wall using fish tape or other method. Route cable through modular furniture. Perform pre-termination procedures: organize form dress cables and determine length slack and label cables. Suspend and support cable correctly: Cable tray J-hook D-rings Bridal rings Trapeze.
* The Communications Technician I will build closets Mount and install backboards cross connects racks patch panels fiber optic and hardware . Install grounding for racks equipment and cable as required.
* The Communications Technician I performs fire-stopping procedures on fire walls install sleeves and pull cable through sleeves and core penetration.
* The Communications Technician I will terminate low-voltage devices.
* The Communications Technician I will fully complete all IES COMMERCIAL paperwork accurately and on time timesheets material transfers work orders change orders tool transfers and others as required .
* The Communications Technician I adheres to and participate in all Company customer and industry quality and safety standards and regulations.
* The Communications Technician I will complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* The Communications Technician I must be able to work in an outdoor or indoor construction work environment.
* The Communications Technician I must be self-motivated positive in approach professional and help create develop and implement project process improvement s .
* The Communications Technician I must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees vendors clients and business partners.
* The Communications Technician I must possess proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read write and give oral presentation s .
* The Communications Technician I must have proven skill level or the ability to learn to interpret blueprints and other project documents including but not limited to specifications reporting and quality requirements.
* The Communications Technician I must be able to work at heights off of a ladder and in confined spaces lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 75 pounds.
* The Communications Technician I must be able to see and distinguish different colors read small print and hear and recognize audible signals such as dial tones.
* The Communications Technician I must be able to travel within the branch territory and or regional territory as needed.
* Screwdriver regular and Phillips drywall saw torpedo level tape measure snips with belt sheath pliers needle nose and channel locks hammer wrench set cable stripper flashlight and gloves.
Education Certification License and Skill Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED equivalency.
* Minimum of zero 0 to one 1 year experience in telecommunications or related technical field.
* Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
* Basic construction industry knowledge preferred.
* Must possess and learn to effectively use the listed tools.
* Ability to meet Company minimum driving standards preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets including electrical mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial industrial residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2019 fiscal year ending September 30 2019 IES produced over 1.1 billion in revenue and employed over 5000 employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities Females. Gender Identity Sexual Orientation Individuals with Disabilities Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS. NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race color religion national origin sex age gender identity sexual orientation individuals with disabilities protected veterans or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting hiring transfers promotions terminations compensation benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities women individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. EEO is the Law poster EEO is the Law poster supplement
View IES policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at 713 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work