Application Engineer jobs are vacant in Hillsboro,OR. The Intel Corp. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Oregon.
Application Engineer job positions are vacant on Intel Corp. company, located in Hillsboro with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Come and join us Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Internet of Things Group IoTG as a Solutions Engineer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group IoTG have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel Xeon to Intel Core. The team utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation retail automobiles and aerospace. The IoTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging because of IoT.
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers with platform end to end solution benchmarking responsible for understanding platform technology use case requirements integration and benchmarking of software ingredients solutions focusing on cloud technologies like virtualization containers and orchestration as well as IoT-unique capabilities like time determinism functional safety graphics media analytics edge inference security and manageability.
In this role you will lead the ODM OEM customers System Integrators or other 3rd parties to characterize a customer business problem that can be solved with an IoT solution. The IoT Solutions Engineer will work with the end-user to create end to end IoT solution and providing a unique insight into the technology that can most optimally solve the business need and set expectations for cost features and schedule.
You will be a part of a highly motivated self-starting hardworking and collaborative people that are the primary driver for raising the quality of our products and services. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills. You should have a desire to learn and stay current with industry trends and make process improvement recommendations to the team as needed.
The IoT Solutions Engineer will be responsible of the deployment on IoT Solutions for our Customers and Partners generating Reference Implementations for scaling to the market.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Plan Code Test and Deploy the IoT Solutions
* Validate the components of the Solution Bill of Materials based on the findings collaborate with the solution team participating in the design decisions to make tradeoffs between use cases and cost schedule feature expectations
* Contribute to the PRD which then drives the development of an accelerated socket winning through form factor reference design or end to end solution
* The Solution Engineer will work closely with segment marketing and product planning to provide segment use case driven features and performance requirements that influence the base platform roadmap to beat competition
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Team player and should be able to work within a matrix organization.
* Self-starter with positive mind set.
* Keep the team motivated.
* Deliver quick results and prototypes.
* Withstand customer pressure and drive the end result accordingly.
* Possess emotional intelligence to manage tough and demanding customers with ease.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Must have a bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field with 4 years of experience or a master s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 years of experience.
* 3 years of experience in integrating components by developing intermediate software to unify the software hardware components configuring debugging issues.
* 3 years of experience defining and implementing end to end architecture for IoT Solutions.
* 3 years of experience with one or more of the following technologies:
* Client side: c Python nodejs
* Cloud: AWS Azure EC2 S3 Load Balancers security groups vpc DB relational and no-sql
* Ansible Containerization Virtualization
* OS: Linux Ubuntu Fedora RHEL
* General: sw dev CI CD tools such as gitlab github jira. SWDL SDL
* Previous experience working on any part of the system on multitier architectures.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group IOTG have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel Xeon to Intel Quark . The group a fresh dynamic collaboration between Intel s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation retail automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US Arizona Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion religious creed sex national origin ancestry age physical or mental disability medical condition genetic information military and veteran status marital status pregnancy gender gender expression gender identity sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local law regulation or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0170343HillsboroInternet of Things Group